July 27, 2011

Project: Shae Vizla WIP1

Had lots of time while waiting for revisions and other stuff today :D
So decided I want to do something sci-fi while I have free time at work and decided on Shae Vizla from Bioware's Star Wars: The Old Republic first seen in Blur's Deceived Cinematic Trailer, and I've been infatuated with her ever since it came out at E3 2009 :)
Made the base, roughly sculpted in the hair, though they will be planes in the end...or you know stuff. I feel like trying my hand at mid polies/cinematic models, and mainly utilizing Max rather than Zbrush like I usually do for characters, lots of hard surface!!!! :O
Sketched over my base so I can start figuring out what goes where and deconstructing her :)


Shae Vizla

3 comments:

Nathan said...

:O You must make this in 3D!

Louis Gon said...

heres a good reference ;P
http://lbu.cl-rahden.de/newsscript/01scripts/index.php?artid=24&search&page&catid#01id24
orange haired girls do it better

Tyler (characters N' sketches) said...

great armour builds on the posts bellow.