January 21, 2013

Project: Armoured Jenesis

firstly i'd like to say that friday was my last day at picture plane, i decided to brave the world for a few months working on some personal art that made me want to be a part of this incredible industry. i truly love the people i had a chance to work with and the multitude of projects and styles i've had a chance to work on, thank you to my amazing and supportive friends and family who have helped me become the person and artist i am today, all of you guys are awesome and i am lucky to have you in my life :)

secondly, my first project that i have held dear to my heart for over a decade is nicknamed Elementals and the first character i will be bringing to life is an Armoured form of Jenesis :)

thirdly! i'd like to say thank you to all the people who have inspired me, you guys are everything i want to be and more, i wish you the best of luck in your projects and i will always be rooting ^__^

thumbs:


model sheet:


current features, i haven't gotten her eyes or markings in yet:


next is to build out all the base pieces for the armour and get to zbrushing!

1 comment:

gd6 said...

Cool scetch!
Awesome sculpt!